Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for having my family get together on Thanksgiving. I hope Kelley doesn't feel too overwhelmed with all her family being here at Thanksgiving. She hasn't seen her brothers, father, aunts, uncle, cousins and grandmother since surgery. I'm looking forward to having everyone home and eating good food. I took a week of vacation from work and I'm thankful for that, Its a good feeling knowing that I don't have to set my alarm clock tonight. I'm thankful for my husband who also took a week of vacation to help me around the house this week.
Happy Thanksgiving! Mo-Mo

2 comments:

holski said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mo-Mo and Kam!

Kam said...

MO MO! I luv youu.
I am a little anxious about thanksgiving... 17 people at the house is just insaane.