Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time to Think

You know I've been thinking about the Liposuction and chin implant and I need to share my opinion. I just don't think she needs it, in fact, I think I will be upset if she does. I been looking at her pictures and I think it would be going overboard, I think you need to know when to say I think this is good, it looks natural. Not that I think she is going to do a Michael Jackson, but you know someone should of told him when to stop. I didn't ask her about how they do the lipo and chin implant but what about scars? I've seen lipo procedures on tv and it doesn't look pleasant. It isn't about the money either. I just think she looks good as is - leave well enough alone.

Just my opinion.
Mo-Mo

1 comment:

Kam said...

Yeah, I'm not really interested in the chin thing ether, but I'll talk to the doc about it more at the next appointment. He's suggesting it for a balance, and since my top jaw was moved forward so greatly, maybe he thinks I need it. I dunno, but at the same time I don't think he'd suggest it if I didn't need it at all. I'll also ask the ortho for his opinion, he might give me a little insight.