Monday, September 22, 2008

$$$ What's up with this!

Is it just me, but this happens a lot. My husband thinks it is a ploy to get more money. Have any of you had this happen. Case in point: open today's mail, Kelley's Doctor bill's finally arrive (2 months) well I get my Aetna EOB's online, so I have known for a while the amount I owe the Doc. Well, I open the bill and fall off my seat. The total bill is for $6091, they say the insurance paid $3045 and they are billing me the remainder $3045. Well my EOB shows the insurance paid: $1,531.22 my portion is $229.68. My husband thinks most people would just pay the bill. I have for years keep pretty good records of medical records, check them against the EOB. I have always had to bring it to the DR office attn. that they owe me money or are charging to much. I hate this, I feel like I'm having to do their job. It is very time consuming. Anyone else with these issues or I'm I just the lucky one.
Mo-Mo

No comments: