Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Calm Before The Storm

With the Tropical Storm out in the Gulf hopefully staying to the south we will be heading to San Antonio to be with Kelley during her surgery. Kelley spoke with the Dr.'s office and they said the insurance okay'd the surgery. I had to double check with the insurance company. I had called them on Monday and it still was being reviewed. But, today I did get the confirmation, surgery is a go for Thursday. I have magazines, a book and some things I think she might need, a hand blender, microwave neck heat pad, ice packs that have long ties (From my son's foot surgery... they are clean) some soups I think she might like. We had already shopped some when I was out there a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure there will be more things to pickup later. I will keep you informed about the surgery until Kelley is ready to blog. Keep us in your thoughts.
Mo-Mo

3 comments:

holski said...

You are both in my thoughts. =) You seem very prepared, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to blog!

Lori G. said...

Everything will be fine. It's great that you can be with Kelley. This is my second day home and I'm feeling much better than I had anticipated. It will all be over before you know it. I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Michelle said...

Mo-Mo,

You guys will most certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad everything finally came to order for the big day. Before you know it, Kam will be on her way to a healthy recovery! Please send us an update whenever you can.

:0)
M